- See Horseshoe and Horsethief Canyon - Known as Canada's own Grand Canyon, these are excellent for day hikes
- Stand inside the world's biggest dinosaur - at 86 feet high and get a view from inside its mouth!
- Soak in the history at Drumheller's Museums.
- See the Hoodoos - strange rock formations left by millions of years of erosions.
- Go Whitewater Rafting in the Horseshoe Canyon
- In a wintery mode, why not go skiing?
Horseshoe Canyon, Magnolia1000, Creative Commons
Inside the Dino-jaws, Mastermaq, Creative Commons
View Drumheller Valley Roadtrip, Alberta Canada in a larger map